Out of Stock
Item # YAK0330
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Hitch Bike Racks in stock than that.
Yakima Hold-Up Plus2 Add-On $329.00
Upgrades your bike carry capacity from two to four bikes.
Saddle up your bikes with the Yakima Hold-Up Plus2 Add-On and save gas by carpooling down to Moab for a weekend of mountain biking. This Yakima add-on carries nearly any type of bike, upgrades your carry capacity from two to four bikes, and folds away for access to the rear of the vehicle when it's not in use.
- Adapter for the Yakima HoldUp 2-inch hitch rack (required and not included)
- Upgrades your carry capacity from 2 to 4 bikes
- Rack enables you to load your bikes in ten seconds or less and fits a wide range of bike designs from 29ers to carbon road racers
- StrongArm technology supplies enhanced bike protection
- Includes best-in-class wheel straps and an integrated bottle opener for convenience
- Note: Includes its own straight bolt that's used in conjunction with the included spring pin when you add the Plus 2 extension
- Maximum load: 200lbs
Reviews & Community
I just wanted to add a review to this item because there is an older picture that was posted (on the white Honda Odyssey) and it has the previous model year for the HoldUp Plus 2 rack. The older model was grey and black. The one we have for sale now is the current model and is all black. Slight difference but I thought it was worth mentioning.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great bike rack. Assembly and installation took about 20 minutes (after the 20 minutes it took to remove from the box. It's VERY well packaged). Stand alone, without the extension, it folds up very nicely with a small "footprint". Can't see the rack at all through my rear window. I leave this on my SUV all the time. With the +2 extension installed it's a beast....quite heavy and cumbersome to fold up and down. However, the extension is easy to install and remove for those occasions when you need to transport bikes 3 and 4.
Yakima HOLDUP install video.
Bottle Opener on Rack
Add on/ Extension
The add on/extension is very useful and solid. Never had a feeling it was ?unsafe? to place the bikes on the extension. A little hard to park if you already have a big car.
Attachment bolt for the extension/add on part
Yakima Bike Rack
Yakima Bike Rack With Extension Folded Back