Yakima Hold-Up 1.25in $449.00
Simple, secure, and fast as all get-out. That's the Yakima HoldUp, baby.
The hitch-mount Yakima HoldUp 1.25 secures two bikes about as quickly and easily as humanly possible. This platform-style rack fits into standard one-and-a-quarter-inch (1.25”) hitch receivers, and secures two bikes using Yakima's patented, ratcheting StrongArm bars. The StrongArm system is favored by everyone from downhillers to road bikers for its speed (about ten seconds per bike) strength, and frame-friendly over-the-wheel grip. The HoldUp is fully adjustable to accommodate all bike sizes, folds up when not in use, and even has a bottle opener built in for post-ride refreshments. Need more space? Attach the Plus 2 Add On Kit (not included) and double your bike-hauling capacity.
- Fits just about any style bike (no tandems or recumbents) from 20-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Carries 2 bikes right out of the box
- Spring loaded pin makes it easy to tilt the rack out of the way for rear access
- Includes 6-foot SKS security cable
- Lock cores included
- Integrated bottle opener for post-ride hydration
What community has to say
Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack Review
Will this have an adapter to go up to 2...
Will this have an adapter to go up to 2 inch? I have one car that uses 1.25 and a truck that uses a 2 inch. I would like to use this on both autos.