Out of Stock
Item # WTB0168
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more 29" Mountain Bike Wheels - Clincher in stock than that.
WTB Stryker TCS Cross Country Race 29er Wheels $0.00
29 inches of love.
You won't find yourself adding weight to your 29er when you slap on the WTB Stryker TCS Cross Country 29er Wheelset. The Stryker TCS Wheelset tips the scales at only around 1600 grams per set, and yes, that's lighter than a number of 26-inch wheelsets. Don't the let the Stryker's feathery weight scare you though, they're strong enough to handle the nastiest singletrack thanks to super-tough WT69 alloy hoops, sleek yet beefy Sanvik bladed spokes and WTB's LaserDisc Lite 32 hole hubs. The Stryker 29 TCS is also tubeless-ready, so fulfilling all your fat-tire fantasies is just a wheelset away from reality.
- I-Beam technology adds a vertical beam designed to counter spoke loads and provide torsional rigidity for a stiffer overall wheel
- 4D rim drilling provides a perfect interface between the rim and spoke, eliminating the need for eyelets
- Rear hub features a machined shell, 6-double-sided pawls and stainless steel cartridge bearings for seamless operation
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
folded a wheel ? im 180 lbs and ride over all kind of hazards with this wheel set.. you must be a real cow dude/dudette. not everyone can ride a bike safely. I suggest you get a custom made bike made of construction steel or just stop the lying to trash a fine product. you just may be a plant from one or more of the companies selling same or heavier weight wheels for tons more money. some companies will do anything to stifle competition to keep the prices high. your reign is over so get over it.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
1st ride out, rim folded. Not jumping, just riding over some roots. After all of the hype, these where a big disappointment. I'm pretty easy on gear. In 10 years have never had to true a wheel. 1st ride out, the front rim folded like a cheap suit. I was in a 24 hrs race so I had a quick fix done, did my 3 laps and that was it. I don't trust the wheels.