Out of Stock
Item # URG0007
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Mountain Helmets in stock than that.
Urge Down-O-Matic Helmet $0.00
The lightweight, super-breathable Urge Down-O-Matic Helmet offers reliable full-face protection without making you feel like you're wearing a bowling ball on top of your head.
- Removable, washable internal padding helps you dial in a secure fit
- Lightweight composite fiber construction delivers excellent protection at minimal weight
- Large round vents maximize airflow to prevent overheating
- Lightweight visor keeps the sun out of your eyes and your face off the ground
|Endur-O-Matic, Archi Enduro and Down-O-Matic|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
Green Veggie!!! Less than a 1000 Grams
Was looking for a light awesome fresh steezey sweetness andrew berNard Dog Helemt and this is the one!!!! So light fits perfect breaths well, blah blah blah. I haven't went down in this yet but we'll see how it holds up:)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Light, vents great, looks good, fits awesome.
I've had no issue with the padding and velcro as described below.
Comfortable, good ventilation, no pressure points and light weight
It saves you a trip to the dentist
thumbs down o matic...
the interchangeable padding for both the forehead and the back of the helmet is held in with very little velcro. as the padding shifts while putting on, taking off, or just riding, it exposes the "hook" side of the velcro...which is the rough side. the velcro then grinds itself into your cranium.
there is a reason why higher end helmets use more secure methods of fastening the padding....
looks, venting, style, weight, and all of the other concerns about the helmet are top notch, but cant overcome the velcro issue. i should have gone with something different....