Out of Stock
Item # TYR0001
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Swim Goggles in stock than that.View Similar Products
TYR Tracer Racing Mirrored Goggles $0.00
At the peak of the summer, when the sun is beaming down and reflecting off of the water, it's crucial to protect your eyes during your race. Accordingly, TYR produces its Tracer Racing Goggles in a Mirrored version. So, you gain the UV protection of a mirrored lens, while also maintaining the sleek, low-profile, and hydrodynamic profile that the Tracer Racing goggles are known for. For adjustment, the Tracer features five nosebridge adjustments and a rear-adjusting head strap that comes equipped with TYR's glide clip system.
The TYR Tracer Racing Mirrored Goggles are available in one size and in the lens colors Clear Mirror Ice, Metallic Fire, and Red/silver Mirrored.
View more Swim Goggles
Reviews & Community
Best pair of goggles period
- Familiarity:I've put it through the wringer
So just recently I've gotten back into swimming and been trying out different pairs of goggles. These are by far the best. The following are the reason why:
- Fit very well on my narrow face
- Not bulky like another pair of TYRs I tried
- Love the nose piece (but can break so be careful)
- The mirror helps a lot while in open water and not having such a big contrast from dark to light which gets me sick
- Doesn't leak like a pair of Speedo I tried
- two straps makes is very confortable
- Didn't fog up at first, over time they have started to a little but I use the TYR spray and that helps
Anti-fog makes this pair stand out
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I regularly go to the local swimming pool in the mornings. I have an old pair of goggles that will get very foggy due steam and the difference in temperatures.
This new pair doesn't fog at all, and I love it for that. Also looks very sporty and is comfortable enough (as a pair of rubber goggles can get).