Out of Stock
Item # TWI0289
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Twin Six Ace Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Win some, lose some; that's how it goes. Let the world know you're always game in the Twin Six Men's Ace Jersey. With three generous rear pockets, your riding essentials are easily accessible. Polyester microfiber provides smooth comfort and wicks away sweat, and an invisible full zip gives you climate control, so you keep your cool while raising your stakes on the road.
- Soft polyester microfiber wicks away sweat, dries quickly, and feels smooth against skin
- Full-length invisible zipper gives you streamlined and sleek coverage control
- Three deep back pockets hold goodies, tire pump, or other essentials right at hand
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
digging the Twin Six designs and colors
I finally set aside my pride and self-consciousnesses and bought myself a cycling jersey. The Twin Six jerseys are billed as a "Club Cut," which is supposed to be a more relaxed fit than the "Race Cut" commonly worn by dudes in much better shape than me.
With that in mind, and really digging the Twin Six designs and colors, I ordered one in the same size as everything else I wear in shirts, a size Large. I am 5'11.5" and 180 lbs., with an athletic build. This thing fits me like a glove. Now I know they are functionally supposed to be snug, but that still did not prepare me for what could be the most humbling experience a middle-aged man could have: donning a cycling jersey.
I got past that and have now worn it on a number of rides, and I must say I love it. I cannot imagine going back to the "regular" athletic wear I was wearing before. I would still like to drop a couple pounds, though...