Out of Stock
Item # TWS0027
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Platform Pedals in stock than that.
Twenty6 Products Predator Pedal with Titanium Axle $0.00
How do you make the best even better? Just add titanium. The Predator Pedal was in a league of its own before Twenty6 gave it a titanium axle to reduce its weight by a whopping 65 grams. Now its only competition is itself. This comfortable super-low-profile pedal adds clearance, increases grip, and reduces weight enough to make your friends think you're doping.
- Concave platform supports the foot naturally so you're more comfortable on the bike
- Raised and isolated pins give your foot more grip than if it were resting on the pedal body
- Pins thread in from behind so the hex interface can't be damaged
- Tapered thread technology ensures a snug fit
- Collared and shouldered pin provides three points of contact for added comfort and support
- Quad o-ring seals keep dust and dirt from entering spindle
- Self-lubricating Turcite bushing keeps the pedal turning smoothly with a minimum of maintenance
Reviews & Community
#1 platform pedal
I don't think there is a better/cooler pedal out there on the market. I am not sure I like how sharp the pins are. I have found that they are sharper than most surgical instruments. I think I'll take a file and knock down the tips. They stick good but if you come off and scrape your leg. OUCH!!. They hurt just setting them on your hand. Yes they are that sharp. But as far as light, cool, functional pedals. These are the best. They have a large platform. Feel great underfoot. I ride with five 10 shoes and they are super sticky.
I was skeptical about this pedal after using and loving Twenty6's Prerunner pedal, but decided to give it a try since I had a promo code that made it cheaper than the Prerunner (after all, it was going on my secondary bike), and lo and behold, I liked it even more than the Prerunner pedal. It felt so good that I had to put it on my primary ride and the secondary ride got my Prerunners. Now, I'm thinking of selling my Prerunners and buying a second set of the Predators. If you buy these, you won't regret it, worth the price (and I'm a poor boy).