Timbuk2 Race Duffel Bag $138.95
A place for everything.
Your bathroom is beyond organized. The contents of your kitchen drawers look like they were immaculately laid out by a rocket scientist. The Timbuk2 Race Duffel Bag organizes and hauls your race gear so everything you need for the big day is easy to find and easy get to. Even if you're not headed somewhere to feed your competitive spirit, this bag will keep you together for casual weekend trips so you don't have to abandon your organized nature when you travel.
- Compartmentalized design for organization purposes
- Ballistic nylon is tough and durable
- Shoulder and sternum straps convert this duffel into a ready-to-move backpack, and the straps detach to convert back to a duffel
- TPU lining is easy to clean, and it protects your gear from moisture
- Reflective hits make you easier to spot in low light
What community has to say
I generally write fairly positive reviews if I write them at all, so I'm not a crank. This is by far the worst review of any product I can recall writing. The shoulder straps contantly fall off the bag. They might as well not exist. They are intended to be removable, which is fine, but there's no sense having them at all given the extremely poor way the straps are designed. I've tried several times to get it to work, and literally within 15 minutes the straps would disconnect from the bag. Very customary strap design and attachments would have easily done the job here. Am returning bag today. The other features of the bag have things to like and things to be disappointed by, but they pale by comparison to the strap problem. What were they thinking?