Out of Stock
Item # TBK0173
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Slings & Messenger Bags in stock than that.
Timbuk2 D-Lux Messenger Bag $0.00
For life on the go.
Weave through the urban mob, flag down a cab, ride your bike to class, or crank out your daily commute with your essentials safely stowed in the Timbuk2 D-Lux Messenger Bag. New and improved, and featuring sharp, contrasting colors, the D-Lux lives up to its name with a variety of features that serve both comfort and functionality for the student or professional.
- True Fit cam buckle allows vertical adjustment as well as easy-on, easy-off access over a helmeted head
- Ballistic nylon combines with waterproof TPU on interior for an overall weather-resistant design
- Classic organizer design accommodates all your smaller necessities
- Dedicated iPad sleeve also holds Kindle or similar items, and it fits all iPad models
- Waterproof zipper allows access to both laptop and main compartment
- Stabilizing cross strap helps prevent jostling of sensitive electronics
What community has to say
It's a toughy
I was looking for a messenger bag that would be able to take my abusive lifestyle without running back home crying. Chrome was recommended to me first, however my wife own a mac and I was drawn to Timbuk2 because they size their pockets specifically to meet size specifications on mac computers.
I take this bag with me to work every day and it holds my stuff nicely. It also survived a trip I made to Guatemala a few days ago without any hiccups.
The ballistic nylon that it's constructed from is tough and burly. A little stiffer than I expected from looking at the pictures but all the better to hold up to the abuse I plan on dishing it. I haven't been in any torrential downpours with it, but it's kept my stuff dry from the distance to my car from my apartment.
I'm also really appreciative of all the smaller pockets on the inside and just under the flap that makes organization of all my crap really convenient