Tifosi Optics Veloce Interchangeable Sunglasses $69.95
Tifosi's most accommodating fit and versatile lens platform.
Endurance athletes will appreciate the slim fit and versatile optics of the Tifosi Veloce Interchangeable Sunglasses. The frame features a gradual contour that matches the shape of your face and soft nose and temple pads that ensure that these sunglasses won't bounce or shift around when you're on the run. Vented lenses keep moisture from fogging your vision, and the interchangeable lens platform means you can always find the right lens for the light conditions on the trail or the road.
- T90 Grilamid frame is lightweight, highly durable, and features a fit that accommodates a wide range of face sizes
- Hydrophobic nose and temple padding relieve pressure at your nose and above your ears
- Interchangeable lenses swap out of the frame with a simple pull and pop back in with an easy push
- Each frame comes with three lenses
- Lenses are vented to reduce fogging so your vision stays clear
- Bag and case are included
|SMOKE W/RED GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/BLUE GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/GLARE GUARD||17%|
|BROWN W/GLARE GUARD||18%|
|AC RED (ALL CONDITIONS)||27%|
|EC (EXTREME CONTRAST)||36.2%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||35 - 12%|
|ALL TERRAIN GREEN||41.5 - 16.5%|
|SMOKE||43 - 12%|
|BACKCOUNTRY ORANGE||45 - 15%|
|GT||56 - 20%|
|EC||56 - 17%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||75 - 25%|
|BROWN||29 - 9%|
|SMOKE||34 - 12%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use these mostly for mountain biking and they are great for that purpose. They hug my face without being uncomfortable and they never ever slip. I honestly forget that I am wearing them. I have a medium to large face and these fit super well.
They came with the reflective blue lenses installed. These work so well that I haven't even thought to try the red. Some day I'll get curious and try them but the blue has worked well in rides under light conditions ranging from dawn to midday to dusk.