Out of Stock
Item # TIF0042
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Interchangeable Sunglasses in stock than that.View Similar Products
Tifosi Optics Tempt Interchangeable Sunglasses $0.00
Endurance athletes, runners, and bikers in search of a lightweight pair of shades that won't fog will love the Tifosi Tempt Interchangeable Sunglasses. A streamline shape keeps these shades close to your eyes for superior coverage, and the ventilated lens design means that you can work up a sweat without fogging your view. Fit for small to medium-sized faces, the Tempt takes the place of your lifestyle shades when you head out to pound the pedals or go the distance on the trail.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame resists high-impact damage when you're biking, running, or getting generally extreme
- Hydrophilic adjustable temple and nose pieces grip your skin even if you're working up a sweat
- EVS (enhanced visual system) polycarbonate lenses use a decentered shape to maximize peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Glare Guard glare reducer cuts down the harmful effects of the sun which cause unnecessary eye fatigue
- Ventilated lens design allows air to pass through when you're on the move, which minimizes fogging
View more Interchangeable Sunglasses
|SMOKE W/RED GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/BLUE GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/GLARE GUARD||17%|
|BROWN W/GLARE GUARD||18%|
|AC RED (ALL CONDITIONS)||27%|
|EC (EXTREME CONTRAST)||36.2%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||35 - 12%|
|ALL TERRAIN GREEN||41.5 - 16.5%|
|SMOKE||43 - 12%|
|BACKCOUNTRY ORANGE||45 - 15%|
|GT||56 - 20%|
|EC||56 - 17%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||75 - 25%|
|BROWN||29 - 9%|
|SMOKE||34 - 12%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
Sit a little wonky but I like 'em
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit:True to size
These glasses come with three tints of lenses at a price less than half of most competitors with only a single lens color. Also, they look super cool, just like their much pricier competitors.
When I put them on they sit a little wonky on my face, but it's possible that this is because my ears are at different heights and these glasses just barely touch my eyebrows so I notice that one side sits higher than the other. In the end, I think it is an issue with my less-than-perfect bone structure and not the glasses.
They do not feel terribly well built--plastic is somewhat bendy and hinges are a bit sloppy--but for the price they are still a great value.
- Familiarity:I've put it through the wringer
Love these glasses, great case and 3 sets of lenses for 1/3 of competition. Perfect fit... really good looking and streamlined.
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
I needed a new pair of sunglasses for road cycling and after much research, settled on these. Mostly because they are sized to fit smaller, narrower faces. They fit me perfect without being too bulky. The nose pad and ear pieces are adjustable if needed, and they come with three different sets of lenses that snap into the frames. Great glasses for the money.
These are nice glasses. I have a pretty small face, but these don't look huge on me like sunglasses sometimes do. I like that. It comes with 3 different pairs of lenses you can swap out, and swapping them is quite easy. I'm a fan of the "AC red" lenses. At first, they just look orange, but in the sun they have a purplish sheen to them as well. Pretty sweet. The glasses creak quite a bit when you're handling them, which I thought was weird, but once they're on it's fine.
Dear seller which value is shipping to...
which value is shipping to Brazil ?