Tifosi Optics Tempt Interchangeable Sunglasses $59.95
Clarity from center to sides and a no-fog design.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame resists high-impact damage when you're biking, running, or getting generally extreme
- Hydrophilic adjustable temple and nose pieces grip your skin even if you're working up a sweat
- EVS (enhanced visual system) polycarbonate lenses use a decentered shape to maximize peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Glare Guard glare reducer cuts down the harmful effects of the sun which cause unnecessary eye fatigue
- Ventilated lens design allows air to pass through when you're on the move, which minimizes fogging
|SMOKE W/RED GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/BLUE GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/GLARE GUARD||17%|
|BROWN W/GLARE GUARD||18%|
|AC RED (ALL CONDITIONS)||27%|
|EC (EXTREME CONTRAST)||36.2%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||35 - 12%|
|ALL TERRAIN GREEN||41.5 - 16.5%|
|SMOKE||43 - 12%|
|BACKCOUNTRY ORANGE||45 - 15%|
|GT||56 - 20%|
|EC||56 - 17%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||75 - 25%|
|BROWN||29 - 9%|
|SMOKE||34 - 12%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I needed a new pair of sunglasses for road cycling and after much research, settled on these. Mostly because they are sized to fit smaller, narrower faces. They fit me perfect without being too bulky. The nose pad and ear pieces are adjustable if needed, and they come with three different sets of lenses that snap into the frames. Great glasses for the money.
These are nice glasses. I have a pretty small face, but these don't look huge on me like sunglasses sometimes do. I like that. It comes with 3 different pairs of lenses you can swap out, and swapping them is quite easy. I'm a fan of the "AC red" lenses. At first, they just look orange, but in the sun they have a purplish sheen to them as well. Pretty sweet. The glasses creak quite a bit when you're handling them, which I thought was weird, but once they're on it's fine.
which value is shipping to...
which value is shipping to Brazil ?