Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # TIF0056
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Tifosi Optics Radius Photochromic Sunglasses $0.00
A small fit and lenses that automatically adapt to the light.
A runner, hiker, or biker with a small face will appreciate the compact fit and versatile technology of the Tifosi Radius Photochromic Sunglasses. At just 24 grams, these sunglasses are one of Tifosi's most lightweight models, but nothing was sacrificed to keep the weight so low. You still get vented, interchangeable lenses (like many other Tifosi multi-sport shades), and the Radius even features photochromic lens technology. In a matter of seconds, the Radius' lenses automatically lighten or darken to match the ambient light levels so you're never in the dark when clouds roll through or blinded by the light when the sun suddenly comes out.
- T90 Grilamid frame is lightweight, highly durable, and features a small fit
- Hydrophobic nose and temple padding relieve pressure at your nose and above your ears
- Photochromic lens technology allows each lens to automatically lighten or darken its tint to match the ambient light levels
- Interchangeable lens design means you can swap the lens out of the frame with a simple pull and pop back in with an easy push (if you want to switch to a non-photochromic lens)
- Lenses are vented to reduce fogging so your vision stays clear
- Bag and case are included
|SMOKE W/RED GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/BLUE GLARE GUARD||12%|
|SMOKE W/GLARE GUARD||17%|
|BROWN W/GLARE GUARD||18%|
|AC RED (ALL CONDITIONS)||27%|
|EC (EXTREME CONTRAST)||36.2%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||35 - 12%|
|ALL TERRAIN GREEN||41.5 - 16.5%|
|SMOKE||43 - 12%|
|BACKCOUNTRY ORANGE||45 - 15%|
|GT||56 - 20%|
|EC||56 - 17%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||75 - 25%|
|BROWN||29 - 9%|
|SMOKE||34 - 12%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
A little small for my head
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like the lense features of these glasses, but I feel like they don't give enough eye coverage for my face. Think they would work better for someone who has a narrow face.
I still use these for running all the time, and don't have any venting issues. The clarity of the lenses are great.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love the fit. The lens are super sweet how they change with the light. Lightweight, but made durable.