Out of Stock
Item # THU0387
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Truck Bed Racks in stock than that.View Similar Products
Thule Xsporter Pro Multi-Height Aluminum Truck Rack $0.00
Use the Thule Xsporter Pro Multi-Height Aluminum Truck Rack to elevate your boards, boat, or bike, and regain all that bed space you've been missing. This aluminum rack is tough, light, and aerodynamic. Thule's genius engineers are all about the details—this rack's crossbars are shaped to reduce drag to save you some gas mileage, and they feature a textured strip to reduce wind noise. Installation and adjustment are simple and quick, and once the kit is in place, you're free to mount an array of Thule rack accessories to hold your gear.
- CustomAdjust Bar Height allows you to adjust the height of each of the four sides of this rack with a simple twist of a dial near the lip of the bed
- This dial adjustment gives you precise control so you can get your surfboard, bikes, or accessory rack as level as possible for aerodynamics or balance
- AirTrip Technology refers to the aerodynamic shape that allows the horizontal crossbars to efficiently redirect airflow to minimize drag or lift that could otherwise hurt your gas mileage or affect rack stability
- WindDiffuser Technology uses raised, textured strips to quiet the noise effect of wind whistling across the horizontal crossbars
- SecureLock locks the rack posts to the truck at the bed lip with four One-Key lock cylinders (included with rack)
- Reinforced aluminum material ensures that these racks will stand up to heavy loads, rough wind and weather, and the wear-and-tear of loading and unloading gear
- Compatible with most Thule accessories but may require Xadapt adapters on some carriers (adapters sold separately)
- Editor's note: adapter is required for Toyota Tacoma (XK3, sold separately)
Reviews & Community
Great for my SUPs
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Used this rack all summer transporting my SUPs. I have a 2008 Crewcab Silverado and have not needed to add any extra bars on the roof. Simply just strap down the boards right on the cross bars. The SUPs are 10'6" btw. The rack itself is super easy to put together, move around and I like that it can be micro adjusted. It truly is a custom fit.
buen dia Thule Xsporter Pro multi-Altura...
buen dia Thule Xsporter Pro multi-Altura Cami�n de aluminio es conpatible con ford explorer sport trac 2001 gracias
I'm interested in this rack for my 2010...
I'm interested in this rack for my 2010 silverado w/5'9" bed, but want to add a single cross bar on my roof for longer loads. Can I buy a single aero bar & feet?
I have a GMC 1/2 ton 4x4 4 door with the...
I have a GMC 1/2 ton 4x4 4 door with the 5' 9" box will this rack work for hauling a cedar strip canoe or should I look at something else
I want to say yes but you are going to want to follow the Thule Configurator just below the price of the item just to make sure this is compatible with your truck. Add the role modle to this bar set up and you should be all set to go:
What do I need to fit to a 2010 Toyota...
What do I need to fit to a 2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab - Short Bed?
Mark, You won't need anything extra or special. This will fit your truck no problem!
Is this rack for a full sized or compact...
Is this rack for a full sized or compact truck?
It's designed for full size trucks, but will work on either. The horizontal support rails will likely be a bit wide and overhang the sides of a compact truck, but other than that, you shouldn't have an issue.