Out of Stock
Item # THU0388 20% Off
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Rear Mount Racks in stock than that.
Thule Raceway Platform Bike Mount - 2 Bike $349.95
The Thule Raceway Platform Bike Mount conveniently holds two bikes securely to your vehicle on a lower platform for easy loading and unloading. With the tray-mount design, there's less straining and stretching when lifting your bike. And the sure fit you get with Thule's patented FitDial and molded rubber pads provides a secure fit to prevent bouncing and vehicle wear and tear. Bike frame clamps keep bikes protected and separated, and locks and Sure-Tight ratcheting cables give you peace of mind and maximum bike-to-vehicle security.
- Convenient lower platform design makes it easy to load and unload
- Carries two bikes
- Patented FitDial guarantees a sure, snug fit to your vehicle
- Adjustable bike frame clamps stabilize bikes to prevent bike bang and damage
- Lockable bike clamps secure bike to carrier; locks included
- Sure-Tight ratcheting cable with locks provide optimal security and peace of mind
- Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protect your sweet rides
- Folds up flat for hassle-free driving when not in use
- Thule Part #9003XT
What community has to say
Excellent bike rack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Both the rack and Backcountry.com met my high expectations on this one. The rack is easy to set up and use. I have used it for 2 adult mountain bikes as well as for 1 adult and 1 young teenager's bike with no problem. It is quick and easy to load every time, regardless of the combinations I have thrown at it. Final words: well worth the price!
How well does this rack handle two heavy...
How well does this rack handle two heavy full-suspension downhill bikes?
This rack handles mountain bikes well. I run very aggressive treads and had no problem setting the tires into the wells. The bikes tipped slightly away from the vehicle, but were locked in tight with the frame clamps. I do not believe anyone would have any problem fitting their mountain bikes on this rack.