Thule Gateway Rack 2 Bike $159.95
Carry a pair of bikes on the back of your car with the Thule Gateway Rack 2 Bike carrier, and hit the road with both of your favorite vehicles. Long dual arching tubes clear small trunk spoilers while providing breathing room between your bikes and car. Strong and durable nylon straps secure the rack around your trunk lid for quick and easy installation, great for spontaneous road trips. This rack folds flat so it occupies minimal space in your car trunk or garage.
- Convenient trunk-mount design installs quickly and easily and is as easy to remove when not in use, unlike more complex systems
- Carries two bikes
- Patented FitDial guarantees a sure, snug fit to your vehicle
- Bike arms extend and curve for a comfortable space between vehicle and bike
- Cinch Lever lets you adjust bike arms independently to accommodate unique bike frames
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-bang and damage to bikes or vehicle
- Stay-Put cradles with soft-saddle material won't harm your bike's beautiful paint job
- Maximum-strength nylon straps secure rack to your car trunk
- Folds up flat for hassle-free driving when not in use
- Thule Part #9006XT
Reviews & Community
Will be returning, doesn't fit my car
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
According to the Thule fit guide, this should work on a 2014 Audi Allroad, but as you can see from the picture, the side hooks are supposed to connect onto the glass...Sorry, but that's just not something I'm comfortable with. This might work great on another model car though, it seems well built and fairly simple to use and adjust. An improvement in my opinion would be a rubberised coating on the hooks, or supply the rack with separate pieces of dense foam to protect the painting of the car.
can this be used with a 2012 mazda mx5...
can this be used with a 2012 mazda mx5 convertible
Thule does not have a carrier listed for your car only because your car cannot support the weight.
Can I use this rack with a 2008 Town and...
Can I use this rack with a 2008 Town and Country MiniVan
Using the Thule Fit Guide I am guessing that the answer is 'yes' but I am not 100% sure because I had to assume on a couple features of your car. The link is below if you want to double check for your self.