SwissStop Disc S Brake Pads $33.99
SwissStop prides themselves on research and development, with results that can be seen and felt in its line of sintered metallic Disc S Brake Pads. In its ISO 9001 certified laboratory and production facility, SwissStop uses pressure and heat below the melting point to bond an engineered mix of metallic and composite compounds.
This mix includes Kevlar, ceramic, brass and a resin composite material to provide consistent, high-friction braking in both wet and dry conditions. Not only is pad life extended over OEM options, but enhanced power with minimal effort at the lever makes the Disc S ideal for those who frequent resorts or link-up shuttles.
SwissStop's sintered metallic Disc S Brake Pads come with high quality replacement springs (where applicable) and come in a variety of sizes for the most popular braking systems on the market.
- Disc S 15: Shimano Deore BR-M525/ 575/ 486/ 485 Hydraulic, Deore 515/ 416 Mechanical, BR-M395, Quad Disc Brake, Tektro Auriga/Auriga Comp/Auriga Pro, TRP HY/RD, Spyre, Hylex
- Disc S 16: Shimano XTR BR-M975, BR-M966, XT BR-M775, BR-M765, LX BR-M585, Deore BR-M535, Saint, Hone, SLX BR-M665, TRP Dash
- Disc S 17: Avid Juicy 3/5/7/Ultimate, BB7 Mechanical
- Disc S 18: Formula ORO
- Disc S 25: Formula Mega/The One/R1/RX/RR1
- Disc S 26: Avid Elixir, Avid XX, Avid XO
- Disc S 27: Shimano Saint 2009 BR-M810, TRP Quadiem
- Disc S 28: Shimano XTR BR-M985, XT BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, Deore BR-M615, FSA K-Force DB-XC-9000, FSA Afterburner DB-XC-9150
- Disc S 30: Magura MT Series
- Disc S 31: Avid XO-Trail
- Disc S 32: SRAM HRD