Out of Stock
Item # SWF0027
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Socks in stock than that.
Swiftwick Performance Seven Socks $0.00
As you charge up a mountain road in July, your feet remain dry, cool, and supremely comfortable thanks to the Swiftwick Performance Seven Sock and its ability to expel interior heat and moisture.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or rides
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Mid-calf height features a seven-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
|Sock Size||US Men||US Women||EU|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to select the correct sock size.
Reviews & Community
These are hands down the best socks I have ever used for cycling. The higher 7" socks provide very good compression and I swear I ride stronger when I ride in these socks. For some reason, my legs feel more fresh and faster when I have these on. The material is top notch and they just feel extremely comfortable. It's gotten to the point where I wash them after every ride so I can wear them again the next day. I wish they had more interesting colors/patterns, but for now I'm happy with the all black socks. You will be very happy with these socks!
Swiftwick Performance sock.
You might find socks that are as good, but you won't find anything better than Swiftwick. I love that you can buy them in all sizes. I like the sevens because I am tall. No seams to annoy you after having cycling shoes on your feet for 5 hours. They breath great and never slip down due to the super compression. Love them!
Swiftwick Performance Seven Sock.
These socks are well worth the few extra bucks. I use them biking, but they would be great in the office. The compression is worth it alone, not to mention how comfy they are. Plus I like that they make them in taller than most others versions.