Out of Stock
Item # SWF0023
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Socks in stock than that.
Swiftwick Performance Four Socks $0.00
A ride to the other side of the city can squeeze a lot of sweat from your pores, but with the breathable Swiftwick Performance Four Sock, you don't have to deal with pools of sweat in your cycling shoe.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression double cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Four-inch ankle height prevents rubbing from the collar of your running, hiking, or cycling shoe
|Sock Size||US Men||US Women||EU|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to select the correct sock size.
What community has to say
Perfect Black Sock
Fit's great, no problems. I'm a US 10 or size 44 in Sidi (w/ less than 1mm before my big toe touches the inside of the shoe using Specialized BG insoles) and the MEDIUM fit perfect with out the heel cup needing to be midway up my Achilles tendon! Will order again when the need arises.