Suunto Ambit2 S Watch $350.00
A wealth of real-time information for serious endurance athletes.
From tracking and sharing your latest trail run to logging your VO2 max values, the Suunto Ambit2 S Watch supplies a torrent of valuable information to the serious endurance athlete. Full GPS functionality aids in route navigation, graphs changes in altitude, and tracks speed, pace, and distance. Multi-sport versatility allows you to quickly swap between running, cycling, and swimming modes, making the watch ideal for triathlon training. Plus, the watch battery can be recharged via USB and further customized with over 1000 free applications available from Sunnto.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced composite casing with a low-profile aluminum bezel provides trail-worthy durability
- Lithium-Ion battery powers the watch for up to 25 hours and can be recharged via USB
- Full GPS functionality displays current location, logs routes, allows for route planning, and tracks altitude
- 3D compass allows you to navigate remote wilderness and whiteout conditions
- Heart rate capability (chest strap sold separately) graphs heart rate in real time, targets heart rate zones, and sets heart rate limits
- Multisport functionality allows you to set the watch to training, running, cycling, or swimming modes
- Training functions include GPS-based speed, pace, and distance; calories; countdown timer; and EPOC and VO2 max values
- Running functions include lap comparisons and running cadence when combined with a foot POD (POD sold separately)
- Cycling functions include average and maximum bike power and graph power distribution
- Swimming functions track pace, distance, stroke rate, and time
- General watch functions include time, date, alarm, and low-battery indicator
- Adjustable backlight allows you to read the watch after the sun sets
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Watch can be further customized with over 1000 free Suunto Applications
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been using the watch for 2 months. It got like 4 updates from suunto, improving how the data is showed.
I thought it would be bigger and useful only for sports, but Im using every day for work.
The ANT+ works great with the powermeter and the garmin heart rate strap.
The only thing that coulb be improved is the battery life (with all the ant accesories, it will turn off in 5-6 hours).
I Just ordered this and it showed up damaged...
I Just ordered this and it showed up damaged and missing two screws on the side. I have returned it via your UPS method. Question is do I have to re-order or will you send me a replacement?
I apologize for the inconvenience. If we have the same watch in stock that you ordered, we will absolutely replace it. Please call or chat in so that one of our representatives can refund your return shipping and get you set up with a replacement.