Superfeet Trim-To-Fit Yellow Insole $39.95
Another step forward.
- Foundation cross-linked polyethylene foam provides durable support
- Stabilizer cap supports and aligns the rearfoot
- Diamond Venting system helps improve air circulation and aligns specifically with the outsole perforation of hockey skates and road cycling shoes
- Agion silver-based antimicrobal treatment naturally reduces foot odor and bacteria
- Fits best in footwear with an elevated heel, including cycling shoes, track spikes, and hockey skates
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|B||4.5 - 6|
|C||5.5 - 7||6.5 - 8|
|D||7.5 - 9||8.5 - 10|
|E||9.5 - 11||10.5 - 12|
|F||11.5 - 13|
|G||13.5 - 15|
- How to measure:
- Reference your shoe size to be fitted to determine proper insole size.
Reviews & Community
Here is a copy of what the cut instructions look like. Be careful not to cut too short otherwise there goes your perfect fit. Trial and error is the best way to achieve a perfect fit.
Once trimmed to the size of my old insoles. I was able to get a perfect fit.
WOW these things are OLD
Breaking them in
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these for my Bauer Vapors. My initial impression is that they are very comfortable and do have quite a bit more arch support than what I was skating with before I decided to replace the insoles (they are 9 years old). I will need to break them in a little bit to get complete comfort but I am excited that I pulled the trigger on these. I am a size 9.0 and purchased the D width in 7.5-9.0. I believe my skates are a 8.5 so I did have to cut a tiny bit off the tip.
Cycling foot pain
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I generally get shooting pains in the balls of my feet after about 40 miles of cycling. The foot pain doesn't start as early in a ride. For me $40 is a small price to pay to ride more and longer. Doesn't completely solve my problem, but I spend way less time thinking about my feet.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are great. I threw them in my cycling shoes per the recommendation of the fitter I used and the support over the stock insole is amazing. I have the greens in my hiking shoes and love them as well. Hard to go wrong with Superfeet.
I actually use these in my hockey skates and they do help my stride, but I do agree with the other person that they are quite flimsy although they seem to last long in hockey skates and the box says for hockey and cycling.
Not a big fan
Not a big fan of Superfeet. I tried them out in my normal shoes since I have high arches, but they didn't hold up for very long. If you really need insole support, you are better off spending the money on custom orthotics, because these insoles (if they fit you) will maybe last a season. I've also tried the Specialized insoles and really liked the support they offer, but again, end up replacing them with new ones every season as they "smash down."