Sugoi Wallaroo Reversible Tuke $39.95
As a Vancouver-based clothing manufacturer, Sugoi knows a thing or two when comes to developing the most efficient apparel and accessories for exercising in cold weather. Take its new Wallaroo Reversible Tuke, for example, as it's a sleek, versatile hat that works to keep your head warm and dry in a variety of running, cycling, and many other cold-weather workout scenarios.
The Tuke was made from a super-fine Australian Merino wool that Sugoi says is especially well-adapted for high exertion activity in a wide range of temperatures and conditions. This breathable wool delivers an exceptionally soft next-to-skin feel, while also efficiently moving moisture to the outer-surface. This, in turn, ensures that your head remains dry, comfortable, and warm during your cool- and cold-weather workouts. Even better, Merino is naturally antimicrobial, meaning that you don't have to worry about the Tuke getting too funky.
The reversible Wallaroo was finished off with a subtle Sugoi logo at the hem, and it features a low profile that's been designed to seamlessly pair with your cycling helmet.
The Sugoi Wallaroo Reversible Tuke is available in one size and in the color Black/concrete heather.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.