Out of Stock
Item # SUG0732
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
SUGOi Viper Shorts $0.00
On or off trail.
The long and loose-fitting Sugoi Viper Short looks good enough to sport at ye olde watering hole, yet it can still perform flawlessly when kicking up dirt on local trails.
- Snip-out removeable liner with S.100 chamois wicks perspiration and offers long-distance comfort
- Stretchy fabrics and engineered panels for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Flat front waistband with back elastic for adjustability
- Seamless crotch gusset eliminates saddle hooking
- Durable double needle stitching for durability
Reviews & Community
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
Great quality shorts. Unfortunately I had to send them back b/c the medium was too small for my bro whom I bought them for. He is a 31" waist. I thought the waist was adjustable with the velcro straps but it wasn't quite enough. Will have to size up!
The shorts are a nice, tough material and the chamois is very comfortable. Fit on the small was comfortable for me at 5'7" 135 lbs.
The only downside is that during the first wash one of the pieces attaching the liner to the short ripped. I have a feeling this is common with this kind of thin attachment and I can still use the shorts without issue, they just aren't attached to the liner any more.