Out of Stock
Item # SUG0901
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Vests in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi Shift Women's Vest $0.00
Due to Sugoi's lightweight Shift fabric, you hardly notice the Shift Women's Vest when it's packed in your jersey pocket. But, once it's over your shoulders, Sugoi's proprietary fit and fabric provide anatomic comfort and warming wind-resistance.
Sugoi's Shift Vest is also treated with a durable water-resistant finish (DWR) for the times where you find yourself caught in an impromptu rainstorm, or when the road's still damp from the night before. The fabric's engineered knit results in a subtle diamond pattern that permits the fabric to give slightly. This compliments Sugoi's refined, cycling-specific cut, and it also ensures that the small of your back is covered, whether upright, standing, or crouched. Also, an elastic hem prevents the vest from riding up.
During bouts of wind and rain, or more simply, when the collar is used, a soft microfleece reduces any bothersome rubbing. Sugoi also provided reflective details throughout the vest in order to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
The Sugoi Shift Women's Vest is available in the color Black/white and in six sizes from X-Small through XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.