Out of Stock
Item # SUG0897
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.
SUGOi Shift Jacket $0.00
Shift into better protection.
Whether you're in a long or short sleeve jersey, you'll be able to pack the lightweight Sugoi Shift Jacket into a rear pocket for added protection. It's Shift fabric will block wind and retain core warmth. And, in addition to this, this proprietary fabric has also been treated with a durable water-resistant finish (DWR) for those times when you get caught in an impromptu rainstorm.
The Shift fabric's engineered knit results in a subtle diamond pattern that permits the fabric to slightly give. This complements Sugoi's refined, cycling-specific cut, while also ensuring that there's coverage ample coverage throughout the positions of cycling. Even better, with an elastic hem, the jacket will retain its position, eliminating bunching and irritation.
When the collar is used during bouts of wind and rain, a soft microfleece reduces any bothersome rubbing. Of course, visibility's usually poor when you call on the shelter of a jacket, so rightfully, Sugoi has provided reflective details that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
The Sugoi Shift Jacket is available in the color Olympian and in the sizes Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.