Out of Stock
Item # SUG0767
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi Ruby Women's Shorts $0.00
Technical mountain bike shorts don't need to fit like parachute pants, so Sugoi made the Ruby Short. Featuring a sensibly flattering seven-inch inseam, you'll want to wear them on your next ride, your next trip to the coffee shop, then snap out the comfortable S100 liner short, and wear them for your evening asanas.
- Pilot 2.0 fabric is highly breathable, while being water resistant at the same time
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Didn't work for me
These shorts were not comfortable, the crotch to waste distance was too short for me so it was too tight in the liner. And speaking of liner, i specifically looked for removable liners and this short does not remove unless you use scissors around the waist! So i don't know if i was sent the wrong shorts or not, but it is not as described.
Way too Baggy
They fit much like "parachute" shorts which is the opposite of what they claim. Baggy shorts like this are not comfortable to ride in, and I wouldn't be caught wearing them out and about either. I don't even think the picture is of the same shorts. Would definitely not recommend.