Sugoi RSE Shorts - Men's $179.95
Not your average pair of cycling shorts.
Tired of cycling shorts that bunch up and into all the wrong places? Sugoi's Men's RSE Shorts feel and fit like a second skin.
The Men's RSE Shorts are cut with a 10-panel anatomical fit that hugs every muscle. They are sewn using Revoflex, a wicking knit material that helps transfer moisture away from the skin -- no more soggy shorts. In addition, high stretch means they keep their shape ride after ride. The waist is cut higher in the back to alleviate exposing your lower back to the hot sun. Bonded seams reduce irritation, and the inseam is a generous 9-1/2 inches. To finish off the shorts, a clean edge was added on the leg hem with a gripper to keep your shorts where they belong.
Regardless of how comfortable your shorts are, if your chamois is non-supportive, nothing else matters. The FXE chamois features a Meryl Skinlife antimicrobial knit synthetic fabric. It is molded into a chamois with a welded center channel for ventilation and pressure relief. The seamless insert has 4-way stretch panels that customize themselves to a perfect fit.
The Sugoi Men's RSE Shorts are available in sizes Small through XX-Large and in the colors Black and White.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.