Out of Stock
Item # SUG0595
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Sugoi RSE Women's Bib Shorts $0.00
A performance edge.
Improve your cycling performance with the Sugoi Women's RSE Bib Short. The RSE's compression fit reduces fatigue and enhances endurance by supporting your muscles and improving circulation.
Women-specific FXE chamois features an antimicrobial synthetic knit for skin health and a welded center channel for pressure relief
Chamois also has a back v-notch and four-way stretch side panels for flexibility and an advanced lamination process for a smooth, seamless surface
Highly breathable, moisture-wicking UltraProfi synthetic material keeps you dry and comfortable
Lightweight Mobil mesh upper keeps the short firmly in place
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
My favorite bibs so far
I like the chamois on these a lot (not too thick) and the straps work well with my body. You can fish them out of your armholes to take the bibs down for a pee if you want to. These stay in place well and don't shift around.
The only things I don't like are these:
- the chamois isn't very nice if I decide to take a break and ride sitting more upright for a little while
- there is one piece of stitching that is scratchy on one side. Either it has gone away after 4 or 5 washes, or I have developed a callus on my butt where it was hitting me.
- I do have to pull them up maybe once after about 40 miles, but after that I don't have to worry about them.
rse vs rs?
If you're torn between rs and rse, I think the rse chamois is just that much better and the shorts seem more breathable. I rode a 500 mile trip last summer over 7 days and the day I wore the rse was by far my most comfortable. Pay the extra money for the rse, you won't be sorry. Also for sizing, they are true to size, don't buy "up" a size. The legs are supposed to be snug for the benefit of compression. I'm 5' 8" and 120-ish and I wear the small. The mediums swam on me.
These shorts are pretty good except for the price tag. I find they're really compressive and they don't move around. The chamois is also the perfect thickness. As for sizing, at 5'2 and 120 I needed an M.
Perfect for summer long distance rides
These bibs are very breathable because of the mesh material in the lower back region as well as the material of the shorts. It would be awesome for hot summer rides. The chamois is very well constructed and would be sweet on century rides. Sugoi makes quality products. I own a bunch of the Sugoi RS shorts with the green Formula FX chamois and these bibs have an even more amazing chamois- the FXR. Unfortunately, I've lost weight and the XS Sugoi are now too wide for me and the shorts shift around. I was really hoping that the bibs would run small but the bibs are true to size. I really wanted to fit into these bibs because of the awesome chamois. I am tempted to eat gelato every day just so I can fit into these. :) The one thing I was not so crazy about were the straps which did not lay as flat against the skin as I would have liked. But as I wore it for 5 minutes and got used to the sensation, I did not notice the straps much.