Out of Stock
Item # SUG0839
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Vests in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi RS Versa Vest - Men's $0.00
Adapting to conditions without putting a foot down is an essential skill professional riders have to master. Sugoi's RS Versa Vest is designed to easily pull on while riding with the help of magnetic technology.
The smartly placed magnets help guide the full-length zipper into place so it's quickly accessible to zip up and block cold wind or road spray. And, that's not the Versa Vest's sole claim to fame. It also features rear access slots so you can still acquire items in your jersey's rear pockets without a struggle.
The Versa is constructed from Argon, a windproof, ripstop barrier between you and the elements. This fabric is also highly breathable, along with being water resistant. This ensures your core stays dry and warm. The Versa Vest has reflective elements that provide low-light safety during overcast or late/early riding.
The Sugoi RS Versa Vest comes either White or Black, and sizes range from Small through X-Large.
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
Only magnets to hold this together, with no zipper. Very strange design.
Great vest, sizing is odd
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered this vest. The material is great, magnetic closure instead of zipper is okay but the gap between each magnet is large and thus, wind could creep in. Living in SoCal this isn't a bad choice, but not a good one for true cold or nasty weather. The sizing is also odd. I normally wear a large outer layer, but this in a large is like a bed sheet...I definitely needed a medium instead.