Sugoi RS Versa Vest - Men's $99.95
Easy on, easy off.
Adapting to conditions without putting a foot down is an essential skill professional riders have to master. Sugoi's RS Versa Vest is designed to easily pull on while riding with the help of magnetic technology.
The smartly placed magnets help guide the full-length zipper into place so it's quickly accessible to zip up and block cold wind or road spray. And, that's not the Versa Vest's sole claim to fame. It also features rear access slots so you can still acquire items in your jersey's rear pockets without a struggle.
The Versa is constructed from Argon, a windproof, ripstop barrier between you and the elements. This fabric is also highly breathable, along with being water resistant. This ensures your core stays dry and warm. The Versa Vest has reflective elements that provide low-light safety during overcast or late/early riding.
The Sugoi RS Versa Vest comes either White or Black, and sizes range from Small through X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.