Sugoi RS Shorty - Women's $129.95
All the features, none of the length.
Sugoi's RS Shorts are respected for their ten-panel construction, Formula FX chamois, and Ultra Aero fabric. But, those shorts suffer from the full coverage of traditional, stuffy cycling shorts -- unlike the minimal-length inseam RS Shorty.
The RS Shorty shares everything else with its longer cousin, including Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric. It is a blended knit that stretches and wicks, but it's optimized to promote smooth airflow for improve efficiency, too. These panels are tied together with flat-lock seams throughout so your skin isn't rubbed the wrong way.
For ultimate comfort, the RS Knickers are equipped with a Formula FX Chamois. This Chamois features four-way stretch panels to effortlessly conform to your body's natural contours. Its brushed surface is incredibly soft and works with perforations at the front to wick and ventilate. Sugoi uses V-Control to enhance vibration dampening without hindering blood flow or causing un-due pressure.
The Sugoi RS Shorty comes in sizes X-Small through X-Large and two colors; Cyan and Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.