Sugoi RS Shorts $129.95
For aggressive two-wheeled pursuits.
Muscle through miles of hot road without discomfort downstairs when you ride in the supportive, wicking, and stretchy Sugoi RS Short.
- Ultra Aero fabric breathes and wicks sweat while remaining soft and stretchy for your longer rides and races
- Tight-fitting, eight-inch inseam design fits well and doesn't bunch up beneath the chamois
- Engineered Formula FX chamois features stretchy sides, ventilation channels, and a smooth, cushioned surface for comfort
- A one-inch soft elastic waistband and elastic leg grippers prevent migration
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Best chamois around
The formula fx chamois is my favorite so far - by a lot!
I was given two pair of these a couple of years ago, by a friend who'd purchased them, but they were too large for him. Rather than hassling with a return, he gave them to me, and they fit perfectly.
These are far and away the sweetest cycling shorts I've ever put on my body. The chamois feels great no matter how long the day. They breathe like a dream even in the warmest weather.
And they look great... my awesome quads look even more awesome when wearing these shorts.
No doubt, when these wear out, I'm going have to buy the same shorts again!