Sugoi RS Leg Warmer $59.95
A midweight baselayer for the legs of devoted two-wheelers.
Your shorts and bibs work great, until fall begins to get chilly. That's when the fleece-lined Sugoi RS Leg Warmers come into play. Pair them with the RS Zero Bib Shorts for a versatile combination to ride through cool springs and cold autumns.
The MidZero fabric keeps your legs toasty with a soft fleece underside that wicks moisture away from your skin. They are cut with a slight anatomic curve to avoid bunching behind your knees while you ride and are seamed with flatlock stitching for added comfort. At the thigh hem, the warmers are finished with both interior leg grippers to keep the warmers up and external grippers to keep your shorts in place.
The Sugoi RS Leg Warmers come in sizes X-Small to X-Large and are available in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Decent leg warmer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A little tight around the ankle but otherwise the fit is perfect. Has grips on the outside as well, presumably to help keep them up better. Haven't had any problems with them slipping and even raced with them. Not as warm as the other sugoi's I have but does the trick on cool road and cx rides.