Out of Stock
Item # SUG0747
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi RS Women's Knickers $0.00
Even though it's a little on the cool side, your bike is calling impatiently from the garage; pull on the Sugoi Women's RS Knicker before you release it from its prison. The knicker's stretchy Ultra Aero fabric wraps your leg in supportive comfort, while the ten-panel construction and seamless inseam ensure a smooth, non-bulky fit. The women-specific Formula FX chamois offers advanced performance during long hours in the saddle that your bike—and you—need to stay happy.
- Next-to-skin fit provides a tight, supportive feel without being overly restrictive
- The seamless chamois' stretch side panels, high-density VControl padding, and perforated forward ventilation yield plenty of cushioning and support
- Ultra Aero fabric breathes and wicks your sweat to keep you dry no matter how long the ride
- The 16-inch inseam brings the fabric down below your knees for light thermal protection and sweat management during cool rides
- Wide comfort waistband features elastic insert for better fit and mobility
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing while you fight to break another personal best
- Leg grippers hold the knicker in place
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
If you like to flash the folks behind u
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
At this price point, you'd think these knickers would be the bomb. The pad is the only thing going for them. I tried them on in my kitchen and my husband commented immediately that he could see my bum. Like really see it. The fabric is shiny .... think flash-dance era and impossibly thin. I like my bike shorts to be matte. I can only imagine what would happen to these knickers were they washed a few times. Back to mothership they go. Too bad.
Fit great! Workmanship?
- Fit: True to size
Right out of the bag I noticed that the stitching was coming undone on the front center seam. Tried them on and love the fit and feel. Without riding in them, chamois felt great! Unfortunately, it appears my size is now sold out...will have to decide if I can try to repair or if I have to return :-(
Real bummer for the price!
Update: Contacted the manufacturer and they asked for pictures and promptly shipped out a replacement...VERY good to work with.