Sugoi RS Cycling Jersey - Sleeveless - Men's $89.95
Get the guns in the sun.
When it comes to keeping cool, nothing beats the simple solution of ditching the sleeves. And, Sugoi's well-respected RS Sleeveless Jersey does just that, and then some.
Take a look at the mesh panel at the top of the shoulders, the RS Jersey is ready to cool during the most intensive efforts, and it's not just due to this technical feature. The RS Jersey's Vector Stretch fabric's open-air architecture promotes air circulation.
To keep you dry, Vector Stretch's windowed texture promotes rapid moisture uptake and evaporation, too. The RS Jersey's next-to-skin fit also ensures the fabric performs flawlessly, while its anatomic and preformed panels avoid disruptive turbulence from fabric bunching.
A silicone gripper at the RS's hem ensures it won't ride up, and rear pockets give you a stash spot for essentials. Sugoi's RS Sleeve-less Jersey comes in sizes Small through X-Large, with three colors available; Black, Matador, and Lotus.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.