Sugoi RS Cycling Jersey - Women's $99.95
Personal bests will be bested.
Consider the RS Women's Jersey a professional's race-day top minus the sponsorship logos. Everything about Sugoi's pro-level short-sleeve jersey, from the athletic fit to the advanced fabrics are intended for riders at the top of their game.
The mesh at the underarms, for example, is ready to cool during the intensive efforts. But that's not the extent of this jersey's technical features. The RS Jersey's Vector Stretch fabric's open-air architecture promotes cooling air circulation, too.
To keep you dry, Vector Stretch's windowed texture promotes rapid moisture uptake and evaporation. The RS Jersey's next-to-skin fit ensures the fabric performs flawlessly, while its anatomic and preformed panels avoid disruptive turbulence from fabric bunching.
A silicone gripper at the RS's hem keeps it from migrating when pedaling, and rear pockets give you a place to store items . Sugoi's RS Jersey comes in sizes Small through X-Large, with five colors available; Concrete, Cyan, Black, Matador, and Lotus.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.