Out of Stock
Item # SUG0670
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Rain Pants in stock than that.
Sugoi RS Event Pants $0.00
The ultimate foul-weather cycling pant.
From loamy, damp forests to drenched, traffic-infested city roads, the tough Sugoi RS Event Pant intrepidly shields from rain, wind, and abrasion. With the perfect balance of high-tech materials, the RS Event Pant wicks perspiration, sheds water, and—more importantly—it won't end up with shoddy duct-tape repairs.
- Advanced eVent fabric effectively blocks moisture while pulling perspiration to the surface
- Tough, abrasion-resistant Cordura in scuff and fall zones ensure durability
- 3M Scotchlite waterproof taped seams for complete weather resistance
- Riding shoes easily slide through extra-long 16-inch ankle zippers
- Cycling-specific fit for natural, unrestricted movement
- Reflective accents for added low-light safety
- Plenty of secure pockets for essential gear
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.