Out of Stock
Item # SUG0671
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi RS Event Women's Jacket $0.00
The Sugoi Women's RS eVent Jacket is completely waterproof and extremely breathable, so you can run in a full-blown downpour without soaking through and with feeling clammy.
- Reflective accents make you more visible in traffic
- Core ventilation promotes airflow
- Fully taped seams for added protection
- Interior security pocket
- Microfleece lined collar eliminates chafing
View more Women's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Community & Reviews
I am technically a size small according...
I am technically a size small according to sugio's size chart but am worried about a size small being too small.. Can anyone speak to how this jacket fits? Will a medium be too big or more ideal if I'm wearing this with a rucksack on and doing all sorts of exercises?
yeah, its not going to be super tight like their jerseys being that it is semi-fitted, but I would probably still suggest sizing up.
What is the ideal temperature for this jacket...can I wear for very cold climate?
This is primarily designed as a rain jacket, and not insulated. You could of course wear base layers to help with warmth (a merino wool works best for the coldest rides); but overall, best to look elsewhere for a winter jacket. Gore has some good winter jackets and wind-protection. My personal faves' are Giordana's FRC winter jacket, and Assos (budget permitting).
Look for a jacket that in the description actually says it's for winter riding. Wind/rain resistance is also a plus.
When calculating sizes, keep in mind you'll want the ability to wear both a good base (merino wool for the coldest rides), and a good insulating jersey...which usually means you may want to size-up...especially in the European brands.
Hope this Helps : )