Sugoi RS Event Women's Jacket $249.95
Weather is no longer an excuse.
The Sugoi Women's RS eVent Jacket is completely waterproof and extremely breathable, so you can run in a full-blown downpour without soaking through and with feeling clammy.
- Reflective accents make you more visible in traffic
- Core ventilation promotes airflow
- Fully taped seams for added protection
- Interior security pocket
- Microfleece lined collar eliminates chafing
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
I am technically a size small according...
I am technically a size small according to sugio's size chart but am worried about a size small being too small.. Can anyone speak to how this jacket fits? Will a medium be too big or more ideal if I'm wearing this with a rucksack on and doing all sorts of exercises?
yeah, its not going to be super tight like their jerseys being that it is semi-fitted, but I would probably still suggest sizing up.
What is the ideal temperature for this jacket...can I wear for very cold climate?