Out of Stock
Item # SUG0746
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi RS Women's Shorts $0.00
Nothing stops you when you're wearing the Sugoi Women's RS Short. You'll feel cool where you're usually hot, padded where you usually get sore, and, beyond that ... everything else is as smooth as silk. Sugoi packed this short with pro-level features to aid your circuit ride or training route every day.
- UltraAero fabric breathes easily and helps manage moisture so you stay cool and dry even after long-haul rides in the heat of summer
- Ten-panel construction allows for the most streamlined, contoured fit
- Flat seams eliminate areas of chaffing, and the elastic waist keeps these shorts securely in place
- Formulafx chamois has a v-notch in the back and perforated forward construction, both allowing for supreme ventilation to keep you cool
- Synthetic knit chamois fabric has a slight stretch and high-density padding at the sides to soak up road vibrations
- Four-way stretch panels in the middle of the chamois allow for plenty of flex so this chamois moves with you
Reviews & Community
What is the difference between Sugoi's RS...
What is the difference between Sugoi's RS short and the RSE short?
The biggest difference is the chamois. The RS has Sugoi's Formula FX whereas the RSE uses Sugoi's Formula FXE. You can read more about the differences on Sugoi's site here at http://www.sugoi.com/usa/chamois. The material of the shorts themselves also differs as the RSE has a softer touch and holds on the leg more comfortably. My wife loves the RSE's and I have several RS's that I won't saddle up without. You can't go wrong with the RS but if you want pro-level performance the RSE is a great choice.