Sugoi RS Arm Warmer $49.95
Warmth and versatility in a small package.
The nice thing about arm warmers is that if the sun shines a little more on your ride than expected, they are easily stripped off. The Sugoi RS Arm Warmers are so comfortable though, you may wish for a few more clouds.
Cut in a classic wrist to mid-bicep length, the RS warmers are constructed of Sugoi's MidZero fabric. This brushed, thermal fabric wicks moisture away from your skin while keeping your arms warm. All the seams are flatlock sewn for a low-profile, smooth fit.
In a slight twist from traditional arm warmers, the Sugoi RS warmers have not only an internal gripper band at the bicep hem to hold the warmer up, they also have an external gripper band to keep your jersey sleeves down.
The Sugoi RS Arm Warmers are available in five sizes from X-Small to X-Large and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.