Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket $129.95
Be ready for changing weather
Semi-fitted to cheat wind, cut for on-the-bike comfort, and lightweight for compact packing, the weather-resistant Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket provides warmth and protection without being a hindrance when you don't need it.
- Raglan sleeve eliminates seams where pack straps go to reduce irritation
- Wind-resistant, double layer front panel keeps your core warm
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents for low-light safety
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Is the fit Sugoi's pro (form) or their...
Is the fit Sugoi's pro (form) or their semi-form?
This would be Sugoi's semi-form fit.
Gosh I looked good out there this morning in my new jacket.
Had to send the first one back and get a smaller size as it runs big. Was a bit concerned that the fit was a bit loose, but it wore like a champ. Wish they had made the wrist tighter, felt a small breeze a couple of times.
Wore it over a base layer thermal and was toasty warm in 29 degree weather with a head wind.
How cold is this good for? I am looking...
How cold is this good for? I am looking at riding in 20F with a baselayer. And how well does this protect against the wind?
I highly recomend either the Gore ALP-X-2.0 "Active Lady Jacket"...Gore is the best at wind/rain protection (and of course layer for really cold days); or, if you can, the Giordana FormaRed Carbon Jacket...it is really nice & great-looking, too; very warm. Both run a bit on the small side, so for layering maybe go a size up. I believe the Gore protects better in the rainy weather dept., and is a bit more affordable. Hope this helps.
Great mountain bike jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
very good quality and it works great during the windy and colder days