Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket $129.95
Be ready for changing weather
Semi-fitted to cheat wind, cut for on-the-bike comfort, and lightweight for compact packing, the weather-resistant Sugoi RPM Thermal Women's Jacket provides warmth and protection without being a hindrance when you don't need it.
- Raglan sleeve eliminates seams where pack straps go to reduce irritation
- Wind-resistant, double layer front panel keeps your core warm
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents for low-light safety
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Is the fit Sugoi's pro (form) or their...
Is the fit Sugoi's pro (form) or their semi-form?
This would be Sugoi's semi-form fit.
Gosh I looked good out there this morning in my new jacket.
Had to send the first one back and get a smaller size as it runs big. Was a bit concerned that the fit was a bit loose, but it wore like a champ. Wish they had made the wrist tighter, felt a small breeze a couple of times.
Wore it over a base layer thermal and was toasty warm in 29 degree weather with a head wind.
How cold is this good for? I am looking...
How cold is this good for? I am looking at riding in 20F with a baselayer. And how well does this protect against the wind?
I highly recomend either the Gore ALP-X-2.0 "Active Lady Jacket"...Gore is the best at wind/rain protection (and of course layer for really cold days); or, if you can, the Giordana FormaRed Carbon Jacket...it is really nice & great-looking, too; very warm. Both run a bit on the small side, so for layering maybe go a size up. I believe the Gore protects better in the rainy weather dept., and is a bit more affordable. Hope this helps.
Great mountain bike jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
very good quality and it works great during the windy and colder days