Out of Stock
Item # SUG0752
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
SUGOi RPM Women's Shorts $0.00
If your rides are starting to extend beyond short trips to the grocery or to yoga class, you'll be needing the extra support and comfort offered by the Sugoi RPM Short. The multi-density, anti-microbial S.100 insert relieves pressure on your sit bones while managing moisture and keeping you cool as you start to explore the roads winding up that canyon looming over the city.
- Wide, comfort waistband won't dig into your tummy after longer hours on the bike
- Eight-panel construction provides a perfectly contoured fit for a variety of body types
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Order a size up!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My other sugoi items are M and I needed a L in this short. I found the inseam a bit shorter than many shorts despite the tech specs saying 8.5" inseam, they wear a lot shorter than LGs I own with tech specs of 7" inseam. Despite the sizing issues, they stay put on the leg and waist just fine. While they aren't my favorite shorts, they're still in my wear cycle and the price was excellent.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I usually wear a size small and these shorts were more like a children's small. Make sure you get a larger size than what your used to wearing.
I will repeat what the previous reviewer said that these run very small. I am normally a medium in EVERYTHING and couldn't get these past my thighs. I ended up returning them using Backcountry's phenomenal return policy, but chose not to go with a larger size.
Runs small, great padding,
These shorts run VERY small. I am typically a medium, I ordered a large and they are very tight. The padding is great but they are low waisted. I would say these shorts would work great for girls who are petite and very skinny, not good for curvy girls or high waisted girls.
Nice fabric & chamois
I bought these because I already have a pair of the RPM knickers that I like. The shorts are made from the same fabric & have the same chamois as the knickers, which is great. However, the knickers have a drawstring waist that sits at the normal waistline, while the shorts have an elastic waist with a dip in the front. I don't really like that dip, which drops the shorts waist below my belly button, and makes it feel like the shorts are creeping down. They are otherwise quite comfortable for riding.
what means chamois s100
what means chamois s100
"S.100 Chamois utilizes seamless construction, four-way stretch, and engineered weld lines to deliver increased airflow and complete range of motion."