Sugoi RPM Shorts $74.95
For high-speed spinning.
The Sugoi RPM Shorts are built specifically to meet the needs of recreational riders with big goals for the season ahead. They feature a cut that’s more generous than Sugoi’s race-oriented offerings, and the eight-panel design is cut to move with your body throughout the full range of your pedal stroke, without restriction.
The RPM shorts are built out of a wicking synthetic fabric, which is designed to provide excellent moisture control. In other words, it pulls moisture away from your skin and transports it to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate. The eight-panel design ensures that each panel stretches with your body, which optimizes the various panels’ intended stretch direction. Combined with the flatlock seams, the chances of chafing are cut to the absolute minimum. Sugoi’s semi-fit keeps the shorts close to your body, but with a more generous cut than the slimmer pro-fit. And the pressure-relieving S.100 chamois keeps you sitting pretty, even as the ride wears on.
The Sugoi RPM Shorts are available in five sizes, from Small to XX-Large, and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.