Out of Stock
Item # SUG0867
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
Sugoi RPM Pants $0.00
When all that stands in your way is rain.
Even the warmest of winter tights won't shield you from pouring rain and puddle-splash. The Sugoi RPM pants are constructed from Hydro-shield. This is a 2.5-layer woven fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating. It provides resistance to wind, rain, and abrasion. The pants were cut with a slight bend at the knees and a higher waist in the back for a comfortable on-the-bike fit.
The RPM pants are loose fit and designed to be worn over shorts or tights. The waistband has inset adjustments for a snug fit. There are two hand pockets for storing essentials. The ankle cuffs have a zipper with an added hook and loop tab closure to keep the fabric from snagging on the drivetrain. They do not include a chamois.
The Sugoi RPM pants come in sizes Small to XX-Large in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.