Sugoi RPM Jersey - Men's $64.95
The Sugoi RPM Jersey is built for those who log miles all season for fun, not race results. With a slightly more generous cut than Sugoi’s race-specific offerings, it’s clearly built for riders who take a more casual approach. And with highly technical fabrics and refined features, it’s no slouch by any stretch of the imagination.
The RPM jersey is built out of Sugoi’s Finotech fabric, which is designed to provide excellent moisture wicking. In other words, it pulls moisture away from your skin and transports it to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate. In addition, Finotech is exceptionally stretchy, which allows the RPM jersey to move with you throughout your full range of motion. Sugoi’s Semi-Fit keeps it close to your body, but with a more generous cut than the slimmer ProFit. A full-length zipper makes it easy to dump excess heat when you work up a sweat, and, as you’d expect, there are three rear pockets for carrying your on-the-bike essentials.
The Sugoi RPM Jersey is available in five sizes, from Small to XX-Large, and in the colors Black/matador, True Blue, and Black/lotus.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.