Out of Stock
Item # SUG005B
This model is no longer in stock.
Sugoi RPM Jersey - Short Sleeve - Men's $0.00
A workaday jersey that works.
While there are plenty of options for the dedicated racers, riders who want competition-quality jerseys without the tight fit or major price tag are often left with compromised designs. Not so with Sugoi’s RPM Jersey. In it, proprietary technical fabrics are cut into a fit for standard-issue humans that will satisfy virtually any rider.
Sugoi starts with its FinoTech fabric, a material that checks two very important boxes: lightweight, and breathable. A major focus of the fabric is moisture transfer, which means the material accelerates the process of sweat evaporation, keeping you cooler. FinoTech is also particularly stretchable and flexible, which, when combined with the semi-form fitting cut of the RPM Jersey, equates to a piece that allows free, unrestricted movement. The kicker for this jersey is the handy design of its side-entry rear pockets, which allow for effortless access to your cargo. The full-length zipper up front lets you decide how much ventilation you need.
The Sugoi RPM Jersey is available in the colors Lane, Ink, Cyan, and Matador, and it's available in sizes Small to XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It does have a slightly baggy fit so you might want to order a size smaller. It does breath well, but does give a nice later if it is slightly cool.