Out of Stock
Item # SUG0584
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
SUGOi RPM Bib Shorts $0.00
Stay clean and cool all summer with the Sugoi RPM Bib Shorts. The lightweight P3 stretch fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool while fighting odor, and the ultra-breathable mesh bib lets air flow through and keeps the short firmly in place.
- 8-panel ergonomic construction for natural feel
- Flatlock stitching eliminates hot spots and chafing
- One-piece chamois construction eliminates seams
- Chamois weld-lines double as ventilation channels to promote airflow
- Four-way stretch side panels and ergonomic center padding mold to your body
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Buy Sugio RPM, only if...
You like a relatively small, not so dense insert. Of the 4 brands of bibs/shorts/tights I have both the RPM and the RS have the smallest and least dense insert of the whole collection. Good quality, but just for people who don't want a lot of padding.
fine but tight
- Gender: Male
everything is fine. but i think it's a little smaller than the regular M.
The RPM shorts themselves are very good. The problem is with the bib. There is no lycra in the waist area or the shoulder straps. These bibs do not move with your body and the straps cut into your shoulders. On a ride of any length these bibs become extremly uncomfortable. Would not recomend unless Sugoi changes the bib portion of the shorts.