Out of Stock
Item # SUG0606
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
SUGOi Neo Pro Women's Shorts $0.00
Comfort to crush.
If you're planning on breaking your previous ride mileage record today, better be sure to dress in the Sugoi Women's Neo Pro Short to ensure long-distance comfort. The Neo Pro's six-panel engineered fit and the lightweight, supportive, wicking, and breathable P3 fabric ensure you stay focused and committed mile after mile.
- Seamless S.100 chamois features four-way stretch side panels and ventilation channels for ultimate comfort in the saddle
- Moisture-wicking one-inch waistband adds comfort
- Gripper elastic in the hems hold the short in place
- Antibacterial treatment keeps the short fresher
Reviews & Community
I can dig it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought some Sugoi mountain biking shorts this summer (my first chammy-shorts) and totally loved them, so I got these to wear under warmer clothes as the temp drops.
This S.100 chamois is super-comfy and was the main reason why I went with this pair. I have rather thick thighs, but the elastic isn't so tight that it's uncomfortable--a problem I had with another brand. The *only* thing I don't like about these is that the fabric is super-slippery. I feel like I'm sliding around on the saddle sometimes. Of course, it's fine when I throw some thermal pants over the top, so NBD.