Sugoi Neo Short Sleeve Jersey $49.95
Race performance, casual style and fit.
Slide into the Sugoi Neo Short Sleeve Jersey and hop on your two-wheeler with this top's relaxed I'm-not-a-racer fit. You'll spin pedals with all the creature comforts of a competition-ready jersey, like the ability to wick sweaty nastiness away from your core, without the skin-tight, spando-billboard look.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm used to fit jerseys and I have my regular relaxed ones so when it said relaxed fit on this description I was expecting something lose at the arms and waist that's why I went small. But when I got it I found the waist fit really good, the arms were like a medium fit jersey but the chest, oh my! in the latissimus dorsi section it's so baggy, I didn't know what to do with it, felt so uncomfortable with that extra flapping part, I only wore it for a minute and put it back in the box. Maybe if you are a very chesty person may work for you, otherwise I don't recommend it.
baggie but not to bad, almost see through so hope your in shape, soft, very light weight. looks good!
I think i'm going to like this one a lot
I got the yellow and black version of this jersey. Very highly visible color. Light, breathable fabric and well made. The pockets in the back aren't as deep as some other jerseys, I feel like. Fit true to size. No regrets in purchasing.
Light and breathable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
While I ride the shirt is so lightweight that I feel like like I am riding without a shirt on. The shirt keeps my core from freezing by the wind. It is very comfortable, but the end to the sleeves don't wrap around my arms.